Internal Recruiter - Bracknell
Internal Recruiter – Bracknell - £30k
We Work Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client who are opening up new offices in Bracknell.
They have an opportunity for an Internal Recruiter to join the team and be integral in all aspects of their recruitment process, from identifying the top talent to overseeing all background checks and working with the Head of Talent to deliver a robust pipeline of candidates for all job vacancies.
The successful applicant will manage the identification, qualification, sourcing and interviewing of candidates to a defined recruitment cycle time, ensuring a consistent calibre of applicants whilst retaining recruitment costs within budgetary guidelines. To achieve this purpose it is key that the individual has the ability to build networks to appeal to top talent and utilises all tools available such social media in order to ensure the optimum positioning of the Company.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- The duties below are not all inclusive and other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as the business requires. Serve as the champion for the Company’s Safer Recruitment efforts.
- Oversee the reference and background checking processes, whilst providing audits of any related vendors. Manage all reoccurring background checks in keeping with our policies.
- Provide management and oversight of the entire hiring process, whilst working with the Head of People and Talent to improve process efficiency.
- Take administrative ownership of job requisitions from creation to completion, including resource management, workload balancing, and messaging.
- Develop a talent pipeline with the goals of reducing fill-time, mitigating reactive costs, and addressing managerial succession planning. Create, drive, and audit a robust induction process that blends technology and personal touches to promote higher adoption rates and lower turnover.
- Create and distribute a company-wide newsletter that communicates our mission and values and cultivate our recruitment related social media.
- Lead the True Colours program and provide practical applications for managerial and non-managerial front-line colleagues.
- Manage all recruitment-related funds under the department head.
- Serve as the secondary point of contact for the People function and provide a natural path of escalation from the Administrator - People.
- Participate in all month-end activities, reporting, and maintenance as assigned, whilst presenting data in a compelling manner to effect change or process improvement.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have recruitment experience
- Would suit somebody keen to come out of an agency environment or an internal position looking for their next challenge
- An interest in general HR (there will be some exposure to this)
- This is a stand alone role currently managing all UK recruitment
- Has strategic methods to improve recruitment process
The office is commutable from lots of areas as is close to the train station in Bracknell
Immediate interviews are available so please get in touch ASAP to ensure that you have the opportunity to be considered.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: 25k - 30k