Reporting Executive – Insights & Data - Bracknell - Bracknell
Reporting Executive – Insights & Data - Bracknell
Our client are a leading provider of big data, predictive analytics and forward-looking insights that help FMCG, healthcare, retailers and media companies to grow their businesses.
Their bespoke business intelligence / analytical solutions and technology enables their clients to access insights when and where they need it in real time, flexible and scalable.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Reporting Executive, who will be responsible for the development of their bespoke reporting platforms and specifically growing their Market Advantage solution to new clients in 2019
The Reporting Platformis built to maximize the value of clients’ solutions by enabling access to insights from any device, connecting the right information to the right user when and where they need it.
It’s the only visualisation platform optimised for Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) data and global access on PC’s, Mac’s and Tablets that is highly flexible, scalable while at the same time allowing personalisation by the user.
Main role responsibilities:
- Building Best Practice Reports to work with Market Advantage (MA) and accelerated tracking solution offerings on ILD
- Maintenance and Evolution of Best Practice Reporting as client needs develop.
- Support client discovery sessions to provide recommendations and solutions based on specific client requirements to assist in answering key business questions.
- Quality control, to ensure reports are setup and functioning correctly as per the specification.
- Responsible for creation and successful execution of plan to deliver reports to client on time.
- Maximize user engagement by providing valuable, relevant report content that is easy to use.
- Recommend improvements to reports based on feedback
- Work with internal teams and client to develop and deliver reporting solutions.
- Identifying, analysing, and driving problems to resolution, handling complex issues simultaneously while effectively communicating across teams.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experienced user of market measurement data high desirable
- Experience of working for\with large FMCG manufacturers desirable
- Strong track record of reporting, with a client-centric outlook
- Ideally prior experience of business insights visualisation tools e.g. Unify / Tableau / Answers / Power BI
- Ability to find creative solutions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines and commitments
- High levels of commitment and drive, highly self-motivated, accountable, committed and ability to make decisions
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication at all levels
- Data analysis
- The ability to translate sometimes complex terminology into a common language that clients and peers understand
- Ability to analyse and resolve complex business and technical issues
- Excellent Technical documentation skills (High-level Design documents, Low-level design documents, Assessment reports, etc.)
- Technical ability to act as a project resource if required to deliver solutions
- High levels of professionalism and integrity
- High ability to work with peers
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Attractive organisation to work for:
- Long-term career development in a market-leading organisation.
- Competitive salary and impressive benefit package to match.
- Working in an international company with opportunities across the UK and globally.
- Bespoke training to suit your individual needs and development.
- Friendly working environment with regular social events planned through-out the year.
Please do get in touch ASAP for more information and to apply.
Shortlisting will take place quickly for the right candidates.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: 30k - 35k