Office Administrator - Bracknell
Office Administrator - Bracknell - 26k
We Work Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client who are opening up new offices in Bracknell.
They have an opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator to join the internal People & Talent team and be integral in coordinating all aspects of their internal processes to ensure the department is run smoothly and efficiently.
The duties below are not all inclusive and other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as the business requires.
- Act as the face of the People team and serve as the first point of contact for the People function, and at times, Central Support.
- Create a values-based monthly newsletter with the department deputy. Coordinate a quarterly/monthly communication piece with the Managing Director.
- Responsible for updating and digitising all personnel files and colleague records.
- Provide administrative support to the payroll function each month. This would include: basic reporting, data collection, and chasing down payroll weekly.
- Manage access to all colleague systems including our HR, Payroll, Training, and Microsoft systems in conjunction with the department head.
- Provide front-line and managerial training for our colleague systems.
- Oversee and administer our apprenticeship program and liaise with Finance.
- Provide general support, and at times leadership, for key colleague outreach and engagement initiatives.
- Oversee and administer all colleague expenses and reimbursements in conjunction with the payroll function and department head. Assist with booking all travel for Central Support and the Operations Managers.
- Provide general office support and take ownership for ensuring a positive, productive office environment.
- Manage our relationships with training providers and vendors in conjunction with the department head.
- Manage all holiday club bookings and billings in conjunction with the Finance and Ops teams.
- Participate in all month-end activities, reporting, and maintenance.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have a strong and consistent work history in an administrative role
- Payroll and expense management experience is preferred.
The office is commutable from lots of areas as is close to the train station in Bracknell
Immediate interviews are available so please get in touch ASAP to ensure that you have the opportunity to be considered.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.