Business Consultant - Reach - Homebased
Business Consultant - REACH - Homebased - up to £40k+Benefits + Car
We Work Recruitment are seeking an experienced Consultant with an excellent background in, and understanding of, the REACH regulations.
As Business Consultant (REACH) you will provide revenue via consultancy, develop opportunities and manage and execute the UK-based REACH programme. You will also be required to educate and mentor colleagues from across the business so they are able to recognise REACH opportunties and potentially develop solutions in their own territories.
Our client is global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services and recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity.
- Create and deliver a REACH targeted strategy for the UK, (specifically within the Consumer and Retail (CRS) sector).
- Taking the lead in selling consultancy and service packages to clients and handling all strategic Reach enquiries.
- Provide direct support to affiliates to build REACH expertise and understand business opportunities
- Manage and deliver local client programmes, ensuring on-time and on-budget completion, including acting as a direct consultant where appropriate. This might include research, training, technical assistance and co-ordination with internal and external bodies.
- Implement REACH processes and strategies for a range of business.
- Manage and develop REACH project manager and associates. Ensure REACH personnel work as a team.
- Develop new REACH service offerings, adopt existing systems to client requirements, to maximise income.
- Provide technical support for client account managers across all business sectors with regard to REACH legislative and testing issues.
- Prepare proposals and or tender documents to ensure financial performance at a profitable level.
- Manage information to ensure business performance is monitored. Report to global affiliates income for SL and HL work undertaken
- Prepare and deliver tailor made presentations for clients.
Skills / Experience:
- Detailed understanding of REACH requirements
- Understanding Business Development
- High-level communication and training skills
- MS Office, in particular word and Excel
- Experience of customer delivery in a consulting environment
- Track record of successful Business Development
- Previous experience of working in a customer-facing/customer care role.
- Experience of global chemical regulations
- Previous experience of working in a chemical testing laboratory
Relevant first degree and experience in a chemistry environment or able to demonstrate at least 5 years relevant industry experience
Apply now with your CV and brief cover letter or call Caroline to discuss the role and your interest.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.