Campaign Marketing Executive - Guildford
Campaign Marketing Executive – Guildford – Salary up to 28k
We Work Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a fantastic client who have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and proactive Marketing Campaign Executive to join their team!
Our client offers a super benefits package + 30days annual leave plus Bank Holidays!
You will be joining a small team who are looking for someone who can contribute fresh ideas, and who enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
You will be contributing to the development of the marketing plan and taking ownership of its planning and delivery across a range of channels.
This is a delivery focussed role, working across the whole customer journey and you will work with a number of teams and stakeholders, requiring a collaborative approach to achieving results.
- Owning and delivering the marketing plans across online and offline channels including e-mail, website, affiliates, social media, SEO, PPC, online display and print.
- Develop engaging and impactful copy to support a range of promotional customer activities
- Managing targeted email communications using Microsoft Dynamics Click Dimensions
- Producing creative briefs for Social Media Team and Brand & Content Team, and working collaboratively to plan and develop innovative, customer-driven propositions to increase brand awareness and achieve campaign and channel objectives.
- Briefing and working closely with our Media Agency and International Marketing Teams to create social media communications, online and offline advertising campaigns.
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of the product offering and wider understanding of the market.
- Working with other teams and stakeholders across the company.
- Interacting regularly with internal stakeholders to ensure the core product communication elements are up to date and relevant.
- Managing and continually monitoring campaign activity responding to market needs and adjust where necessary, including reviewing against competitor campaign activity and ensure key stakeholders are updated.
- Activities to span all online / offline including e-mail, affiliates, social media, SEO, PPC, online display and print where relevant.
- Always championing our brand and ensuring all external and internal communication to be in line with our brand.
- Meticulous attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Focused on meeting deadlines and goals (both internal and external)
- Self-starter, independent
- Creative thinker and problem solver; looks for better ways of doing things
- Possess drive, determination, enthusiasm and willing to ‘go the extra mile’
- Support fellow team members to achieve deadlines within and beyond your own area of responsibility.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings ensuring that your experience is shared with the wider team.
- Actively take responsibility for your own personal career development in all respects.
- Ideally you will be a Marketing Graduate with at least 1years professional experience working in a marketing role.
- Through active networking and research, develop a comprehensive awareness and knowledge of the legal and commercial market nationally.
Immediate interviews are available so please get in touch ASAP to ensure that you have the opportunity to be considered.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.