Customer Support Executive - Bracknell - £23k - £25k DOE
We have an opening available for an experienced Customer Support Executive working for our successful client based in Bracknell.
We are looking for a candidate with at least 2 years’ experience in customer support and handled customer enquiries and problem solved with issues.
You will be working for an online business so the role requires excellent communication skills on the phone as well as email, be well spoken with customers to help resolve queries and be patient and courteous.
Strong IT skills are essential as all customer queries via phone and email are logged on a bespoke ticket system.
As an online supplier to the retail sector their busiest time is the last qtr of the year so flexibility around this time will be essential.
An interest in gaming / video gaming is essential to secure an interview for this role.
• Answering calls to customers
• Raising helpdesk tickets and progressing the issue through to resolutions
• Problem solving and resolutions
• Liaising with warehouse and stock control to identify shipment issues
• Answering questions regarding different products and stock available
• Computer and CRM work
• General duties as required
• Supporting the other Customer Advisor and acting as the Lead / Senior.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. Please do get in touch to discuss ASAP.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £23k - £25k