Marketing Executive - £20k - £27k - Slough
Our client is a global manufacturer of specialist equipment and are a dynamic, exciting and rapidly expanding company offering excellent opportunities to develop and progress your career.
This role encompasses all aspects of online and offline marketing. Experience within an engineering or technical marketing environment is definitely an advantage.
This is an autonomous position working with national and international subsidiary companies and resellers. Candidates will be able to demonstrate ability to work on their own initiative and will have a positive approach and the confidence to put forward their own ideas when appropriate.
Working within the Marketing & Sales team, reporting to the group’s Marketing Director, the role covers end to end marketing with great emphasis on understanding of manufacturing / SCM style marketing with multiple distribution channels.
The ideal candidate will be technically minded and have an excellent ability to learn and adapt to evolving product portfolio.
· Managing the group’s marketing strategy, reporting to the Marketing Director.
· Monitoring and measuring communications against KPIs (i.e. analytics, sales pipeline).
· Brand management and portfolio development.
· Complete management of the group’s events and exhibitions
· Managing any project that involves graphic design e.g. product packing, POS displays, product labels and inserts etc.
· Designing and managing collaterals e.g. brochures, datasheets, user manuals, posters; from concept to print.
· Direct and e-marketing (BTL marcomms and email campaigns).
· Complete website content management, maintenance and traffic growth (SEO & analytics).
· Social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube).
· Ecommerce marketing, exploring new B2C channels and managing current ones (e.g. Amazon)
· Working closely with external agencies including: graphic designers, web developers, PR agencies and printers.
· Supporting the Sales department including sales presentations, sales tools, tender submissions and documentation (professional PDF skills).
· Managing press releases and public relation activities, including newsletters and e-news publishing.
· Working closely with the Engineering department (R&D) to translate technical literature to user friendly collaterals including copywriting for B2B and B2C type marcomms.
Essential details about you:
· Minimum 2 years marketing experience in a similar environment.
· Must be technically minded.
· Good command of modern and traditional marketing practices.
· Digitally savvy.
· Able to work autonomously.
· Ability to multitask and own varying projects.
· Ability to manage and motivate marketing team members as required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your marketing career. Please get in touch ASAP for more inform
Salary: £20k - £27k