Brand Manager - Weybridge
Brand Manager - £40k - £50k DOE + Car Allowance + 5% bonus - Weybridge
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Brand Manager for our International client based in Weybridge.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager this role will actively lead the tactical execution of the UK&I strategy for a defined product area.
The Brand Manager will have the ability to work with the Brand Marketing Manager / Director to deliver a multi-channel marketing campaign driving sales to achieve set budgets utilising budgeted spend levels.
- Supports the Brand Marketing Manager/Director in developing UK&I country marketing plans
- Executes tactical activities to support country plans
- Provides technical, product and marketing expertise across areas of responsibility
- Execution of country marketing plans working closely with Regional Growth Manager for each Product Group
- Use of global infrastructure (web, branding, collateral) in the UK&I market to execute in market strategy
- Development and implementation of country specific brand plans
- Utilise the countries CRM system to build targeted campaigns to support country plans
- Communicate to customers regarding updates, new products etc.
- Support the training of sales team to ensure required knowledge is known - including, but not limited to, product information, product positioning vs competitors
- Sales Team support - product knowledge and Dual calling to understand the needs of the sales team and customers
- To be an active part of a project team for events
- Manage the marketing budget for assigned products / product lines
- In collaboration with the Digital Marketing Executive develop digital marketing campaigns to support brand plans
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent professional qualification
- 2 years marketing experience with demonstrated record of success..
- Excellent product / brand marketing knowledge.
- Professional with proven ability to build appropriate relationships with key customers.
- Enthusiastic, efficient and highly organised
- Structured and clear thinker - ability to prioritise a demanding workload
- Any previous experience in a field sales capacity would be advantageous
- Computer literate: Strong command of Microsoft Office and Internet applications
- Should have practical usage knowledge of Adobe InDesign software
- Analytical, planning, organisational and implementation experience working within marketing
- Presentations skills, the ability to communicate well to any audience.
- Confident, articulate with the ability to resolve conflict.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making abilities.
Rewards and Benefits:
Along with this exciting role comes a very attractive Benefits Package including Car Allowance and Bonus Scheme.
Their generous benefit package includes:
- Life Assurance
- Membership of the Company Pension Scheme. Employees can contribute up to 40% with the first 6% being matched by the company.
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Private Dental Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- 25 days holiday and ability to buy and sell up to one week’s holiday per year
- Birthday day
- Access to Private travel Insurance, Give as you Earn (GAYE) Charity scheme, Computer Purchase scheme and Childcare Vouchers.
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this opportunity. Shortlisting will take place quickly for the right candidates.
Salary: £40k - £50k