Analytics / Retail Data Executive - Bracknell - £22k - £28k on experience
We are currently looking for an analytics / data executive to join a new and growing team and work with a new project. The successful candidate will be working as part of the team, responsible for data collection, product coding, database management and process design / implementation.
This role will involve taking existing data sources, cleaning, manipulating and adding value. This information needs to be recorded accurately and consistently in data files / databases, for the various types of consumer goods and products found in UK supermarkets and convenience stores.
The majority of the work will be undertaken using Excel and in-house coding tools. Some research using the internet and other online and offline data sources is also required. You will therefore need to be resourceful and be able to work your way through a set of product items quickly and efficiently without detailed supervision.
The information sourced and collected underpins supporting the retailer make decisions on price, promotion and range strategy.
Skills & Experience Required
• Have intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills (using worksheets, pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s etc.)
• Have proven data entry or data matching experience
• Be able to quickly and methodically search using a variety of research tools
• Be able to follow specific instructions
• Be able to check the quality of your own work
• Be systematic in your approach to task completion
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team
• Highly self-motivated, accountable and committed, with well-developed decision making skills
• High quality communication skills - written and spoken
• Be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail
• Ability to design new processes and ways of working
• Be able to work across countries and locations and meet client where required
• Excellent problem solving skills and consistently solutions focussed
• Inquisitive nature to look outside for new/better ways of working to build / improve processes.
Please get in touch ASAP to discuss this opportunity in more detail. The position is offered with excellent benefits and fantastic offices walking distance to the Lexicon shops, bars and restaurants.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £22k - £28k