Senior Account Manager
To £35k-£45k doe + benefits
Our client is an award-winning global provider of digital and technical innovation working with 'blue-chip’ brands internationally. Enjoying significant growth they are now seeking an established digital Senior Account Manager (Client Services) wanting to provide a world-class service and make a difference with their global clients. As Senior Account Manager, you will play a pivotal role in solving your clients’ challenges and driving relationships. You will collaborate with their Immersive and AI Subject Matter Experts to develop new solutions to gain business value for your clients and work closely with their in-house creative, copy and technology teams to deliver these.
With the support from your Account Director, you will generate briefs and proposals and develop strategies to seek new business opportunities and ensure account direction and growth for the long-term.
For this role, we are looking for someone who is ambitious and is eager to develop a longstanding career. To be successful, you should be a tech-savvy trend setter who has the desire to work on cutting-edge Immersive Solutions and should be willing to learn new technologies as well as build on your existing knowledge.
Assignments include operations and financial management elements and involves daily contact with clients and team members, face to face, by phone and in writing. You will represent the agency to the client and should present a confident, knowledgeable and smart image. Senior Account Managers should be knowledgeable about client markets and strategies, as well as competitors’ activity and should share this knowledge with the members of the account team. You will use this same knowledge to provide strategic insight into an account and to generate new business opportunities with the client.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
· Take total responsibility for the control of all work for your clients, ensuring its timely progress ensure that it achieves and exceeds the expectations of your clients
· Ensure through efficient administration systems and close monitoring of suppliers that all jobs are carried out efficiently and to a high standard
· Be confident in building relationships with clients
· Develop a central coordination role for your team providing accurate briefing and ensuring information is available when required by own team and other departments
· Be aware of and monitor clients’ marketing activity and that of their competition, developing an understanding of market dynamics, and client/competitor strategies and objectives
· Work with the client to develop campaign plans
· Work with the client to develop marcomms plans
· Monitor accuracy of invoicing and payment of invoices by clients; maintain awareness of client expenditure month on month. Ensure profitability of projects
· Seek out profit and new sales opportunities
· Participate in client planning and development process
· Participate in client presentations
· Train and mentor junior team members on daily tasks
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with agency experience who wishes to meet new challenges within a forward thinking, growing agency and develop a long-term rewarding career path.
Great offices and working culture!
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.