Training Coordinator (Internal) - Farnham - £25k to £28k
We Work Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client in Farnham, in their search for an Internal Trainer.
The role of the Internal Trainer will work alongside the HR Manager & Company Directors to design and develop training initiatives which match the needs of all employees across the Company, driving continuous improvement and growth in line with company strategy.
This position will suit Candidates with experience as a Training Coordinator who have delivered training and are looking for the next step and to be more actively involved with delivery.
The sucessful candidate will have experience of designing and creating training content, however experience of actually delivering training isn’t essential (although would of course be preferred). Additionally, experience of using e-learning authoring tools ( particularly Articulate Rise) that would be a bonus.
The successful candidate will demonstrate;
· A creative flair for designing training presentations, modules, documents and handouts to be engaging and relevant to the business/industry
· A confident, energetic and approachable manner, happy standing up presenting to potentially large groups of people and comfortable on camera/video
· The ability to adapt style and approach to suit different learning styles and personalities
· They are technically competent, strong with MS Office (especially PowerPoint for presentations and Excel for reporting/analysis)
· A good commercial acumen with ability to adapt to changing business needs and understanding of evolving/changing requirements
· Previous experience of creating e-learning modules/working with e-learning software (not essential but highly preferable)
Duties will include;
· Organising, set up and delivery of training courses for all staff, offering 1:1, Classroom or e-learning.
· Delivering Company Inductions, write & update training manuals and handouts.
· Update & maintain all training records, provide regular monthly reports to Directors.
· Work alongside Sales Director to deliver a Sales Academy to ensure a First Class sales team.
The successful candidate will have prior experience coordinating, designing and writing engaging training solutions, with excellent presentation, organisation and will be confident in delivering within a corporate environment. You will engage learners at all levels and have a genuine passion for developing people.
A Level 3 CIPD L&D, Train the Trainer, or alternative, would be a bonus along with experience in a standalone role, and an understanding of the full sales cycle. Prior experience within the Financial Services sector would be ideal, although not essential;
· Salary £25k-£28k
· 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch (Mon-Thurs) and 8.30am - 5.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch (Fri)
· 22 days holiday, increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 25 days
· Perk Membership Box
· Healthcare cash plan (after 1 years’ continuous service)
· Car sharing incentive scheme
· Financial support with professional studies (after 1 years’ continuous service)
· Childcare voucher scheme
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £25k - £28k