Fmcg / Retail Insights Specialist - Richmond
FMCG / Retail Insights Specialist - Richmond - £40k + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
We are recruiting for an Insights Specialist for our client who will be based 1 to 2 days on client site in Richmond and the rest of the time in Bracknell / home based.
This role is critical to the team in providing valuable insights to your client. The ideal candidate will need to have an innovative and analytical mind to deliver inspiring insight, paired with superb interpersonal and engagement skills to deliver an all-round excellent service to clients to aid business growth.
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinates, executes, analyses and presents findings from a variety of insight projects purchased by the client; recommends potential action steps and additional opportunities.
- Ability to cut through data and identifies what is most important.
- Co-ordinates client ready decks and presents fact-based arguments influentially.
- Effectively expresses content in writing and orally.
- Consults with the client on a full range of data services.
- Manages high quality on-going analytic and ad-hoc requests.
- Produce strategic and tactical presentations
- Drives and informs the business agenda for all client stakeholders - sales, category management and brand and trade marketing groups through detailed category knowledge.
- Utilises creativity in identifying new techniques and processes.
- Develops and leverages strong, collaborative relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- First point of contact for the client on day to day issues
- Responsible for updating all business performance metrics
Skills and Experience
- 2 years minimum working within an insights role within FMCG
- Outstanding skills in data analysis, data management with advanced skills utilising Excel and other data dashboards and tools
- Leverages mutually beneficial relationships and networks both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated resilience and sound judgment in dealing with business and corporate challenges.
- Able to engage in a consultative manner with clients at all levels when helping solve/manage content deliverables
- Manages client’s expectations
- Strong project management and process skills
- Ability to effectively work with virtual and diverse teams
This role offers the opportunity to work for a market leader within the data sector who are consistently experiencing growth through innovation and collaboration. They will offer long-term career development, competitive salary and impressive benefit package to match.
This role offers flexible working and the role is offered with a car allowance and a bonus.
Due to the volume of applications, please be aware that we are unable to provide individual feedback to every unsuccessful application.
Salary: $40k + Car Allowance