Payroll & Compensation Specialist - Bracknell
Payroll & Compensation Specialist, Bracknell 30k
We Work Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client who are based in Bracknell
They have an opportunity for a Payroll and Compensation to join the People & Finance team and be integral in coordinating all aspects of their internal processes to ensure the department is run smoothly and efficiently.
The duties below are not all inclusive and other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as the business requires.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee and administer all payroll functions and complete our monthly colleague pay run.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all payroll and compensation related enquires.
- Serve as a critical member of our Client 2.0 project team, particularly as it relates to the implementation of a new HRIS & Payroll system (Ceridian Dayforce).
- Investigate and remediate any compensation or benefits discrepancies in an effective manner that is indicative of our core values.
- Review, track, and manage all requests for leave for colleagues in conjunction with the Specialist – People Deputy.
- Lead all efforts around compensation and payroll from design and development to commitment and audit.
- Manage all benefits enrolment and administration in conjunction with the Specialist – People Deputy.
- Automate, manage, and audit labour tracking for all sites.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the People and Finance teams.
- Participate in all month-end activities, reporting, and maintenance as assigned, whilst presenting data in a compelling manner to effect change or process improvement.
Due to the nature of this role, holiday may be restricted. It is the expectation of the Company that this role minimise any conflict with commit, pay, and day after dates.
The office is commutable from lots of areas as is close to the train station in Bracknell
- Working hours are 9am to 5.30pm
- 25days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Contribution to Dental care
Immediate interviews are available so please get in touch ASAP to ensure that you have the opportunity to be considered.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.