Marketing Account Director (pr & Comms) - £35k-£45k - Hook - Hook
Marketing Account Director (PR & Comms) - £35k-£45k - Hook
We are recruiting for a Marketing Account Director for our successful client to drive client campaigns and deliver agreed tactics and results.
This role involves team management, delegation of tasks along with exceptional media relations skills.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining integrated marketing campaigns with demonstrable results for all accounts within their team.
- Engages in and ensures a strategic relationship with all clients, providing insight and partnership across all aspects of the content, lead generation, social, digital and PR spectrum.
- Works with Client Services Director to develop existing accounts by identifying and securing upsell opportunities across all platforms.
- Acts as internal lead for the on-boarding process for key accounts, ensuring that the team are fully briefed on the campaign targets, objectives and strategy.
- Ensures retention and satisfaction of all client accounts within the team, flagging major issues and recommended course of action to Client Services Director.
- You’ll have at least five solid years of PR experience and worked predominately with B2B clients.
- Experience of working within the technology sphere would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in leading and managing a PR team ensuring campaigns are delivered and SLAs are met.
- Providing senior counsel and strategic guidance to key clients.
- Ensure strong client retention is maintained and that opportunities to grow accounts is taken.
- Demonstrate outstanding people management skills, along with the ability to inspire others
- 24 days holiday (basic 20 days, day off for your birthday and three days off at Christmas)
- Enhanced pension
- Free soft drinks, fruit and croissants
- Modern working environment
- Free parking
- Lots of socials (including weekly running club, drinks on a Friday)
- LifeWorks (Highstreet discounts including cinema and restaurants and EAP)
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.