Digital Marketing Executive - £28k-£34k - Weybridge - Weybridge
Digital Marketing Executive - £28k-£34k - Weybridge
We are delighted to be recruiting for Weybridge client who are currently looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive.
The Digital Marketing Executive will work with the Communications Manager, Brand Managers as well as other teams and the Marketing Director to deliver multi-channel digital marketing campaigns that drive brand engagement, event bookings and eCommerce sales - all utilising budgeted spend levels.
- Supports the Communications Manager in developing UK&I country digital marketing plans
- Plans and executes tactical digital and online activities to support country plans across various portfolios
- Provides technical and digital marketing expertise across multiple platforms based on data analysis and reporting
- Execution of country digital marketing plans working closely with Communications Manager, Marketing Manager and the Brand Manager
- Use of global digital infrastructure (web, social, branding, collateral) to execute UK&I in-market strategy
- Creation of local and brand specific content / activities using multi-media tools
- Utilise the countries CRM, marketing automation and SEO/PPC systems to build targeted digital campaigns to support brand campaigns and customer communications plans
- Manage our clients social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Blog platforms, with a particular focus on increasing 3rd party and Sales Team generated content and engagement
- Create and manage online content in conjunction with media owners, online publications and digital networks managed by partners and other 3rd parties
- Maintain website content; local and centralised updates, and campaign / launch content
- To be an active part of a project team for industry events / roadshows and product launches
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent professional qualification
- Marketing experience with demonstrated record of success.
- Digital and Social media channel marketing management, including SEO / PPC campaign experience
- Good command of website CMS and Social Media management applications
- B2B experience is a plus
- Professional with proven ability to build appropriate relationships with key customers.
- Enthusiastic, efficient and highly organised
- Structured and clear thinker – ability to prioritise a demanding workload
- Working in conjunction with a sales team a plus
- Computer literate: Strong command of Microsoft Office and Internet applications
- Good knowledge of design applications including Photoshop and InDesign
- Analytical, planning, organisational and implementation experience working within marketing
- Ideally some experience in a field sales capacity
- Presentations skills, the ability to communicate well to any audience
- Confident, articulate with the ability to resolve conflict
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making abilities
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Along with this exciting role comes a very attractive Benefits Package and Bonus Scheme.