Financial Data Analyst - £25k - £26,500k on experience - Farnham
Due to expansion we are recruiting for our client based in Farnham for a new role working within their Data Systems team.
The role is a Data Analyst opportunity and the role is key in producing reports to manage client performance and transactions working on their newly implemented in-house bespoke software.
You will be responsible for processing, analysing and forecasting financial data.
The role will work very closely with the IT Development team to provide feedback on system and process testing for the bespoke CRM.
We are seeking someone with at least 2 years’ experience of data analysis, with excellent IT skills including 1 years’ experience of SQL queries.
• Retrieval of financial information
• Processing and analysis of financial data to generate sales leads and drill down for client invoicing
• Provide forecasts against financial data received from field sales
• Maintain and develop the processes/systems behind these
• Working on bespoke systems
• Importing financial information received from clients
• Utilising SQL queries, SQL analytics, SQL reporting and other query writing skills
• Liaise with other departments to ensure their requirements are being met
You will need to be a strong communicator, have a flexible approach and have good interpersonal skills as you will be communicating with all levels in the business.
The organisation are in an exciting growth period and the role comes with attractive benefits and career support as well as a vibrant and sociable team.
The role is offered with excellent benefits and career opportunities.
Please get in touch for more information. Immediate interviews available for the right candidates.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £25k - £26,500k