Clinical Education Manager - Gloucestershire
Clinical Education Manager - Stroud area - Gloucester - Circa £40k neg + Company Car + Bonus + Benefits
We are recruiting for a Clinical Education Manager to work for our client who are a leading global provider of important medical devices making a huge difference for those patients in need of their products and services.
This role is to develop and lead the educational programme within the UK company to ensure that field and customer service teams can adequately support customers and position products and services effectively.
The Clinical Education Manager will develop and manage advisory panels and KOL (Key Opinion Leader) engagement. Raise awareness of the importance of evidence-based practice in continence device prescribing.
- Development and management of advisory panels and expert user groups
- Work with key opinion leaders to support the development and marketing of products and services
- Liaison with clinical advisory bodies and other organisations such as RCN, NMC, BAUN, MASCIP
- Monitor changes in UK clinical practice to ensure the relevance and effectiveness of their solutions
- Support global medical affairs team in the coordination and development of company funded research
Education and training
- Develop and manage internal education programmes on therapies and clinical evidence
- Lead the implementation and ongoing development of external training and education tools and resources
- Support the marketing of educational brands
- Inspire and support field teams to deliver high quality educational support to customers
Clinical evidence and advisory support
- Provide clinical and scientific evidence support to the development of marketing communications
- Coordination with clinical education leads in other markets
- Support quality assurance and regulatory affairs team
- Support tender and formulary submissions
- Support meetings and conferences
The desired candidate:
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent collaboration and networking skills
- Professional with proven ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
- Nursing or academic background in continence/urology
- Experience in the development of training materials and delivery of educational content
- Experience in the critical appraisal of clinical evidence
- Previous experience within the medical devices industry would be an advantage.
Along with this exciting role comes a very attractive benefits package including:
- Life Assurance
- Membership of the Company Pension Scheme. Employees can contribute up to 40% with the first 6% being matched by the company.
- Healthcare Cash Plan Private Dental Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- 25 days holiday and ability to buy and sell up to one week’s holiday per year
- Birthday day
- Access to Private travel Insurance, Give as you Earn (GAYE) Charity scheme, Computer Purchase scheme and Childcare Vouchers
Please apply ASAP for immediate consideration.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: Circa £40k Neg + Company Car + Bonus