Product Manager (medical Devices / Healthcare) - Gloucestershire
Product Manager (Medical Devices / Healthcare) - 12 Month FTC - £35k - £44k + Car Allowance - Stroud Area
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Product Manager for our client who are who are a leading global provider of important medical devices making a huge difference for those patients in need of their products and services.
This role will be tasked to actively support the tactical execution of the UK strategy.
To work with the UK marketing team to support the delivery of marketing campaigns to achieve sales targets across each product range.
You will receive technical and product support / training but a background working within a medical devices sector or similar would be an advantage.
- Coordinate all aspects of product reimbursement applications and updates
- Ensure all product data is accurately communicated to relevant stakeholders: (NHS Trusts, Wholesalers etc).
- Product complaint management - handling advanced or technical product complaints escalated beyond customer service team
- Support the improvement of complaint handling processes and metrics in liaison with quality manager
- Provide internal product training and technical and product expertise across departments
- Support formulary and tender submissions
- Manage UK competitor product analysis
- Support the development and implementation of marketing strategy and campaigns
- Ensure products claims are accurately communicated to market - both marcoms and sales team
- Support external and internal events
- Analytical, planning, organisational and implementation experience working within marketing/product management.
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Marketing / product management experience with demonstrated record of success
- Previous experience within the medical devices industry would be an advantage.
Along with this exciting role comes a very attractive Benefits Package.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £35k - £44k + Ca