Senior Insight Manager (part Time 3 Days Per Week) - Bracknell / South
Senior Insight Manager (Part Time 3 days per week)) - Bracknell / South - £40k pro rata + package + benefits
We are recruiting for an Insights Specialist for our client to work in their Southern Food and Drink team on a portfolio of accounts.
There will be regular travel in this role up to twice per week to clients onsite within the South of England. This role is part-time, and will require 3 out of 5 days per working week.
This role is critical to the team in providing valuable insights to your client. The ideal candidate will need to have an innovative and analytical mind to deliver inspiring insight, paired with superb interpersonal and engagement skills to deliver an all-round excellent service to clients to aid business growth.
Main Role Responsibilities:
- Coordinates, executes, analyses, and presents findings. Recommends potential action steps and additional opportunities.
- Demonstrates ability to cut through data and issue clutter and identifies what is most important.
- Drafts client ready decks and presents fact-based arguments influentially.
- Effectively expresses content in writing and orally.
- Consults with the client on appropriate IRI Group services that may be beneficial to projects within their remit.
- Works closely with the client to produce strategic and tactical presentations.
- Uses strong analytical skills to consult all client stakeholders at the client.
- Develops and leverages strong, collaborative relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Acts as a liaison between teams for projects.
- Works closely with other client agencies to provide the integrated data offering.
- Is the overall account manager and account lead for the client reporting into the Insight Director.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability to build and leverage mutually beneficial relationships and networks both internally and externally.
- Able to engage in a consultative manner with clients when helping solve/manage content deliverables.
- Strong data manipulation skills & technical understanding (i.e. Excel / Power Point.) To summarise, chart and develop impactful presentations from granular data.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills as demonstrated by the ability to use the right approach and method to communicate with clients, professional presence, ability to understand and respond to another’s point of view.
- Analytic capability - ability to use multiple data inputs to generate logical analysis.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in client-friendly way.
- Technical understanding - ability to understand & communicate technical solutions.
- Planning, Organizing and Coordinating - ability to coordinate teams towards a common outcome, delivering on time.
- Proactive, curious and tenacious approach.
- Highly self-motivated persona; accountable and committed.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a market leader within the data sector who are consistently experiencing growth through innovation and collaboration. They will offer long-term career development, competitive salary and impressive benefit package to match.
This role offers flexible working and the role is offered with a car allowance and a bonus.
Immediate interviews available for the right candidates so please get in touch ASAP.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: Senior Insight Manager (part Time 3 Days Per Week)