Telemarketing Executive - Camberley
Telemarketing Executive - Camberley -Salary £22k - £27k + £10k OTE (Package of up to £37k!)
We are delighted to be recruiting for our Camberley based client who are looking for a professional Telemarketing Executive to join a well-established team and business who are growing within their field.
This role will focus on generating a healthy and continuous stream of sales appointments for the New Business team.
You will be talking to a mix of both Lapsed and New Customers to reintroduce / introduce the client and their products.
Creating an excellent first impression is extremely important and your main goal is to secure the appointment with the client.
- Contacting prospective customers by telephone and email, as well as LinkedIn and other mediums.
- Making valid and qualified appointments for the New Business Team.
- Encouraging prospects to agree to receive emails from our client so they can add them to their prospect database and send them useful guides on our clients suite of products and solutions.
- Creating a healthy pipeline of opportunities and forward prospecting.
- Use of CRM to check availability and book appointments.
- Update and maintain CRM.
- Assist in marketing campaigns as requested and directed by line manager.
- Getting past 'gatekeepers' and liaising with company decision makers by telephone and email, providing prospects with required information in a professional format, with a view of future services, products and company history.
- Liaising with the New Business team to competently hand over opportunities to them.
- Customer Focus
- Previous related B2B telemarketing experience
- Ability to cold call
- Proven achieved results
- Natural sales ability
- A tenacious attitude
- Highly organised
Ideally you will have some experience working within an IT / Tech or Telecoms related environment.
Excellent benefits are offered with this role and a great office / working environment including:
- Free Breakfast.
- Highly sociable team with sports and social activities.
- Great Commission Structure!
- Stakeholder Pension
- 23 days holiday rising with service to 25
- Healthcare insurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free Parking
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £22k - £27k + £10k Ote