Business Development Executive - Woking
Business Development Executive - Woking - £35k - £40k + OTE
Our client is a fantastic SME who are a leading provider of solutions to clients around the world. We are a uniquely positioned company delivering niche, security services to corporate organisations and high-net-worth individuals around the world. With ambitious plans for growth, they are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their busy team.
Reporting directly into the Head of Sales, the right candidate will be highly motivated and will generate prospects from new and existing client relationships, persuade decision makers, negotiate contracts, manage client relationships and above else, close deals.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Building and managing a viable pipeline of opportunities
- Account Management - Maintain contact (via telephone, email and visits) with existing customer base, introducing them to new services while providing excellent customer support
- New Business - Introduce new prospects (via telephone, email and visits) to our services and convert them to customers
- Understanding and establishing the needs of each client, providing a consultative approach and building strong relationships
- Creating and issuing professional client proposals, tenders and presentations
- Providing regular analysis, reports and forecasts
- Assist in the planning and execution of targeted sales and marketing campaigns to generate new business
- Attend exhibitions, conferences and networking events
- Developing a high level of industry knowledge which will allow them to advise clients and assist in pre-sales activities.
Experience and Knowledge:
- 2+ years business development experience, ideally in a B2B sales environment
- Experienced in "solution selling" processes tools and methodology
- Smart and bright with a creative mind, highly articulate with excellent numerical, presentation and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Driven and self-motivated
- Good IT skills
What is on offer
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience + commission
- Statutory Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 20 days holiday plus public holidays (option to buy 5 days per annum)
- Benefits Discount Platform
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make the different to business results and performance and take on a challenging new opportunity.
VERY interesting sector to work in - please apply for more information.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £35k - £40k