Digital Account Manager - Nr Basingstoke - £30k - £35k
We Work Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Account Manager to work with our client who are an International, number one technology agency.
They are based outside of London and provide a complete range of PR, digital and content services to UK and international leading technology clients in the retail, fintech, enterprise IT and cyber security industries.
You will be responsible for drafting all content for client digital campaigns, ensuring it is of the highest standard, engaging, persuasive and optimised for SEO purposes.
• Work in conjunction with Account Director to create compelling digital campaigns for clients and prospects, borne out of your ability to translate corporate aims and objectives into relevant yet creative campaigns.
• Take the lead in driving the success of digital campaigns by regular client communication to deliver agreed tactics and associated results.
• Responsible for the creation and management of paid for / sponsored social media campaigns across every social platform for clients.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of digital client contacts, holding regular calls, meetings and reviews.
• Identify and engages with digital influencers through an effective social media strategy.
Experience and knowledge:
• Participate in initiatives to upskill the digital skills of the wider team.
• Provide foundation training to new members of staff or refresher sessions for existing staff to enhance their digital skills.
• Support external training initiatives and training courses.
• Draft all social media content and develops messaging that supports client campaigns.
Location: Nr Basingstoke
• 24 days holiday (basic 20 days, day off for your birthday and three days off at Christmas)
• Enhanced pension (4% employee/4% employer)
• Free soft drinks, fruit and croissants
• Modern working environment
• Free parking
• Lots of socials (including weekly running club, drinks on a Friday)
• LifeWorks (Highstreet discounts including cinema and restaurants and EAP)
Working hours are Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5.30pm and Friday 9am to 4.30pm
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this opportunity. Shortlisting will take place quickly for the right candidates.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £30k - £35k