Part Time Marketing Manager - Woking
Part Time Marketing Manager - 25 hours per week - Woking - £35k - £45k DOE (Pro Rata)
We are delighted to be recruiting for our SME client for a Part Time Marketing Manager to plan and carry out marketing activities and to develop sales leads for their niche business.
This is a rounded stand-alone marketing position that will be working closely with the sales team and the Senior Directors to deliver agreed business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have worked within a similar role that has involved strategy and planning through to hands on delivery and also undertaking the smaller tasks that are essential to get the job done!
B2B marketing experience is essential and preferable would be candidates who have come from a technical, IT, Engineering or similar professional services sector.
The day to day hours on offer are part time 25 hours per week - however there will be a degree of flexibility required 1 to 2 days per month attending events / being away from home so applicants will need to take this into consideration when applying and will need to ensure this is feasible due to the requirements of the role.
In return the company offer a really exciting and challenging part time opportunity that presents a real opportunity to add value and make a difference to a business. Excellent renumeration package is offered along with a supportive culture.
The successful Marketing Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing all marketing activities for the company
- Developing the marketing strategy and tactical plan in line with company objectives
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget
- Co-ordinate marketing & promotional campaigns to generate new business
- To manage delivery of the following marketing activities to increase company’s market presence: Seminars, events and exhibitions, Newsletters, Website marketing, E-marketing, Brochures, Promotional material, Media relations, Updating and managing CRM, Market research, Social Media
- Liaison with partners and associated organisations
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Maintaining and updating the company website
- Attend exhibitions, conferences and networking events
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Support the sales team with tenders/proposals when necessary
- A strong track record ideally within professional services marketing role.
- Excellent time management skills. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view.
- Well-presented and business like.
- Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel up to a few days a month within the UK.
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- The ability to work confidentially with high personal integrity is essential for this role.
Specific Job Skills:
- A strong track record ideally within a services marketing role
- Effective project management skills
- Should have a strong creative outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Event organisation and management.
- Strong attention to detail; Articulate and able to communicate at all levels;
- Understands the principles of marketing and advertising cost-effectiveness, including market sector targeting, product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling, cost per response, cost per conversion, etc.
- Appreciates need for consistency within company's branding and marketing mix, especially PR and the Internet.
The successful Marketing Manager will be offered a salary of between £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, pro-rata'd to 25 hours per week (based on full time equivalent of 40 hours per week) plus benefits.
Please apply ASAP for immediate consideration and interviews for the right applicants.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £35k - £45k (pro Rata)