Internal Recruitment Specialist - £25k - £29k – Nr High Wycombe - (Maternity Cover up to 14 months FTC)
We Work Recruitment are delighted to be working with a global automotive organisation, with over 44,000 employees in more than 50 countries.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Internal Recruitment Specialist to join their Human Resources Team. They are seeking a professional, engaging and forward-thinking recruiter who is looking for a fast-paced and challenging internal recruitment role.
Working in a busy HR department, you will take responsibility for our client’s robust recruitment process whilst providing an effective recruitment function.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing all vacancies and the end-to-end recruitment/candidate cycle
• Writing and creating of dynamic and attractive advertising
• CV screening against the specific brief alongside proactive sourcing on LinkedIn
• Conducting HR telephone interviews and arranging of face-to-face interviews
• Maintaining the applicant tracking system
• Organising & facilitating Assessment Centres and developing assessment materials
• Communicating and building relationships with a wide range of internal and external contacts
• Previous experience in recruitment; either internal, agency or RPO environment
• Good judgement and decision-making skills with a pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving
• Proven experience of project managing a variety of recruitment campaigns simultaneously from start to finish with minimum supervision
• Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to use MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook at an intermediate level
Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Location: Nr High Wycombe
Salary: £25k - £29k
Contract: 14 months FTC
25 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, have a passion for recruitment and finding the right person for each role.
You will be a self-starter with the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
This is a great opportunity for someone to work within an international business recruiting for roles on behalf of premium brands.
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this opportunity. Shortlisting will take place quickly for the right candidates.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £25k - £29k