Vendor Campaign Manager / Partner Customer Success Manager - Bracknell
Vendor Campaign Manager / Partner Customer Success Manager - Bracknell - £35k - £40k + OTE
We are delighted to be recruiting for our client for a Vendor Campaign Manager / Partner Customer Success Manager for our client who deliver Vendor funded Marketing Campaigns and Solutions to Partners.
Initially this role will be focussed on securing new Vendors to work with, and we are interested in caniddates who have contacts within Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, HPE / HPI, Fujitsu or similar sizable UK organisations who have a considerable mid tier partner list with a marketing budget able to sustain long term programmes for 200 partners a month +.
Once secured you will then be working with the Vendor to engage with them in creating campaign briefs and then project manage campaign execution.
On the other side of the role you will also be working with the Partners who have signed up to the marketing programmes to work with them in ensuring that campaigns are executed proficiently.
On the Vendor side this role will also support new logo clients at pitch, kick off and sustaining the relationship.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Winning new vendor logos
- Own day-to-day vendor relationship
- Create vendor campaign brief
- Ensure access to required vendor creative assets
- Project manage campaign brief execution and performance
- Own development of vendor and vendor-partners campaign template design and governance
- Approve partner custom design changes
- Secure vendor campaign approvals
- Manage and ensure accurate and on-time reporting
- Ensure accurate and on-time POE submission
- Accurate and timely input of vendor orders into CRM system
- Ensure sales receipts are received and recorded
- On-time, on-budget, hi-quality brief execution
- Monthly sends and revenue attainment
- Timely and accurate campaign reporting
- Vendor CSAT
- Innovation and collaboration contributions
- The ideal candidate will come from a Sales / Account Management background within an IT / Channel environment with some relevant contacts and experience as stated above with Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, HPE / HPI, Fujitsu or similar sizable UK organisations who have a considerable mid tier partner list with a marketing budget able to sustain long term programmes for 200 partners a month +.
- You may be working within Channel Marketing and or understand how these campaigns work for Partners to increase sales
- You will have strong client facing skills with excellent relationship building ability
- You will enjoy working within a small growing start up business with ambition
In return you will be handsomely rewarded with a great salary and benefits along with the opportunity to really make a mark within a growing start up arm of a well-established business.
Immediate interviews are available for the right candidates so please do apply ASAP.
Salary: £35k - £40k + Ote