Senior Insights Manager - South London
Senior Insight Manager - South West London - £40k + Car Allowance + benefits
*** JANUARY START ***
We are recruiting for our client who are a leading data and research agency for an Insights Specialist to work on site 4 days a week at their client site, the other day will be remote / home based working with some travel as required to head office.
You will be working with with a leading Health & Beauty retailer. The successful candidate will demonstrate high-level insight delivery, a creative approach to understanding large datasets and have a proven track record of driving incremental revenue through engagement with multiple commercial stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinates, executes, analyses, and presents findings from core market tracking database purchased by the client; recommends potential action steps and additional opportunities.
- Drives incremental revenue by establishing the fundamentals of quality insights and added value across all engagement with the client.
- Ability to cut through data clutter, and identifies what is most important to the client.
- Co-ordinates client-ready insight and presents fact based arguments influentially.
- Effectively expresses content in writing and orally.
- Consults with your client on a full-range of Company services, including Category Analytics, Forecasting, Ranging and Store Audits
- Understands all Company solutions in order to work consultatively with the client to meet their needs.
- Identifies and develops revenue opportunities with client.
- Manages high quality on-going analytic and ad-hoc requests.
- Drives and informs the business agenda for all commercial stakeholders, Category, Trade Analysis and Pricing teams, through detailed category and retail environment knowledge.
- Utilises creativity in identifying new techniques and processes to drive added value from the core dataset.
- Develops and leverages strong, collaborative relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Acts as a liaison between the Client Service and Insight team to ensure client-focused management of database related requests.
- First point of contact for the client on day to day issues.
- Responsible for managing the centralised Insight team engagement through attendance at regular forum.
- Leverages mutually beneficial relationships and networks both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated resilience and sound judgement in dealing with business and corporate challenges.
- Ability to engage in a consultative manner with clients at all levels when helping solve/manage content deliverables.
- Experience of using large databases to drive both regular reporting and ad-hoc interrogation.
- Experience in all elements of the incremental solution sales process: Identifying and qualifying the opportunity; initial engagement and discussion with client; proposal writing; sign-off; execution management.
- Managing client’s expectations and delivering within agreed time frames.
- Strong project management and process skills.
- Ability to effectively work across a large and diverse contact base within the client.
- Employs appropriate communication and interpersonal skills to identify the correct approach and method to engage with clients and to understand and respond to their priorities and perspectives.
- Creative approach to data interpretation.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a market leader within the data sector who are consistently experiencing growth through innovation and collaboration. They will offer long-term career development, competitive salary and impressive benefit package to match.
This role offers flexible working 1 day per week and the role is offered with a car allowance and a bonus.
Immediate interviews available for the right candidates so please get in touch ASAP.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £40k + Ca + Bonus