Sales And Business Support Executive - Old Windsor
Sales and Business Support Executive - Old Windsor - Excellent package and benefits
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Sales and Business Support Executive for our international client commutable from Windsor. This role will support their specialist Lighting Solutions division ensuring that sales and business opportunities are quoted for effectively and that return on sales and margins on products are mazimised throughout the sales cycle.
You will be working closely with sales and ensuring customers are supported by staying on top of the latest product knowledge and market trends.
Specific experience with Lighting products is not essential but ideal would be a candidate who has been working in a similar sales support, business support role with technical products (electronics, lighting, IT, telecoms hardware or similar).
ROLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the Lighting Solutions division, customer values and business strategies to ensure these are aligned to incoming opportunities.
- Work with Sales to fully understand the customer, their needs, the appropriate solution as it relates to an incoming quotation requests.
- Proactively manage the life cycle of the business opportunity working with other departments such as Technical, Marketing early in the design cycle .
- Produce customer quotations that ensures optimising profitability and maximising revenue.
- Apply strong business acumen and market knowledge in producing a quotation that creates a competitive advantage as a 'supportable’ and 'sustainable’ solution for the customer.
- Provide a high level of customer service to all internal customers and key suppliers.
- Understand 'Top Target’ customers and strategies, and how to identify a strategic or key opportunity.
- Adhere to service level standards created for the tiered account classification.
- Increase the awareness of the divisions products within the sales organisation to stimulate growth, knowledge and recognition.
- Reviewing available sales reports and resources to tweak processes to maximise sales opportunities.
- Additional projects or duties as required by the business.
- Ideally educated to degree level standard.
- Ideally, 2 years’ experience in an office environment with a good level of business acumen - ideal would be experience working in a role that has involved quotations, sales support, pricing etc
- Ability to work in a team environment and develop strong interpersonal relationships
- An effective communicator, able to negotiate and communicate ideas efficiently and effectively
- A self-motivated and driven individual who can display good commercial and business acumen
- Excellent customer service skills and flexible approach to the service needs of all clients.
- Experience working within a technical business or a technical aptitude is required
Our client offers an excellent benefits package to all successful applicants.
Some of the benefits that are offered are as follows:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Group Income Protection Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- RAC Breakdown Cover
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this opportunity. Shortlisting will take place quickly for the right candidates. Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on