Product Marketer – Competitive Salary and Benefits – Nr Egham
We are currently recruiting for a Product Marketer for a well-established international company based near Egham.
This role is responsible for driving sales and margin growth within your assigned products and territories achieved by effectively quoting business opportunities received from the sales team and then managing the order process as these quotations convert to customer orders.
The Product Marketer will use their relationships with suppliers to leverage advantage for clients in the quoting process and support sales in winning new business.
Once a quotation has gone out to a client your will further support the lifecycle and suppliers by following up quotes, assessing lost business review, margin enhancement and new project analysis.
Throughout the quotation / order cycle your will work to address and resolve any issues that arise and maintain excellent service levels to both internal sales and customers at all times.
You will be a strong problem solver and logical thinker who can quickly find creative solutions to any problems which arise to ensure business is won and commitments to the customers are delivered.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
• Work with Sales to qualify quote opportunities from customers.
• Actively work to find a differentiator for clients in the quotation process.
• Understands the suppliers cost structures and how they compare to competitors. Be able to position opportunities to secure a better cost from suppliers.
• Effectively utilise CRM and supplier systems to support decision making in the quote process.
• Continually build product and market knowledge for your relevant product portfolio.
• Build strong internal and external relationships.
• Manage new and existing orders via the Order Management Application to agreed SLA’s.
• Check orders to quotations and validate they can be profitability supported.
• Communicate any issues with sales immediately
• Resolve issues quickly to maintain customer service levels.
• Consistently strive to improve profitability on orders booked.
• Ideally has a minimum of 2 years’ sales support experience within a technical industry. (Electronics, IT, Telecoms or similar)
• Preferably be educated to degree level
• You will have a high level of commercial awareness and business acumen .
• Possess excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• An ability to organise, prioritise and has a proactive approach.
• Displays a sense of urgency and actions requests in a timely manner
• Is able to work alone and as part of a team.
• Enjoys working with high levels of numeric data & proficient in MS Excel.
Our client offers an excellent benefits package to all successful applicants.
Some of the benefits that are offered are as follows:
• Private Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Group Income Protection Scheme
• Life Insurance
• Travel Insurance
• RAC Breakdown Cover
• Company Pension Scheme
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this opportunity. Shortlisting will take place quickly for the right candidates. Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.