Supply Chain Programme Analyst – Egham – Competitive Salary and Benefits
We are delighted to be recruiting for our International Client based in Egham for a Supply Chain Programme Analyst.
THIS IS NOT a Senior role and we are seeking a candidate with 1 to 2 years’ experience in logistics or buying with some knowledge of supply chain along with excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
The prime responsibility of the Supply Chain Programme Analyst role will be the daily management and control of the company Supply Chain Solutions programmes.
The Analyst will be responsible for managing Customers’ Bonded Inventory levels by establishing credibility with the customer base as a reliable source of information, support and advice.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Management of Contract Process including Quote Analysis, Approval, Conversion and Liability Management for all existing Inventory Customers’
• Ensuring the approval process for all existing customers is followed for Renewals.
• Administer the overall Contract Programme
• Respond to any customer (internal and external) queries
• Suggest at customer and line level possible programme improvements to enhance business opportunities
• Determine correct bonded inventory levels, ensuring efficient turn around in line with SLA’s
• Provide sales with relevant contract paperwork for liability devices, and ensure signed paperwork is properly logged
• Fully understands all program offerings and has the ability to discuss options with Sales to find correct solution
• Responsible for the Frame Acknowledgement process and monthly tracking
• Be able to address concerns regarding non-conformance to the contract with sales, sales management, supply chain solutions managers and your own management
• Additional projects or duties as the management may at times require
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. The position requires interaction with Customers, most departments within the organisation and different levels of Management
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• 1 to 2 years of previous logistics or buying experience in a fast paced dynamic environment
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access)
• Additional European language is an asset
• Our client offers an excellent benefits package to all successful applicants.
• Some of the benefits that are offered are as follows:
• Private Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Group Income Protection Scheme
• Life Insurance
• Travel Insurance
• RAC Breakdown Cover
• Company Pension Scheme
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this opportunity. Shortlisting will take place quickly for the right candidates. Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.