Digital Marketing Executive - Woking - Salary DOE
We are working with a fantastic client in Woking who are an expanding digital marketing agency and have an exciting opportunity for a high calibre Digital Marketing Executive to join the team.
We are looking for someone who has experience or a particular interest in PPC or SEO and is keen to learn and develop in these exciting areas. You will also gain exposure on other areas of digital marketing such as research and web, allowing you to further develop your knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn from delivery experts. The work will be varied and exciting. It will include delivering marketing campaigns, Pay Per Click campaigns, SEO and reporting to deliver recommendations that help clients stay at the leading edge of recruitment marketing.
You will enjoy exposure to market leading strategies and techniques and will have the opportunity to keep up to date with the latest digital trends. Learning is key and the opportunity to increase your skills and progress your career are substantial.
Your natural ability to combine creative and analytical thinking in what you do will ensure that you can be in control of projects and the responsibility you get will match your drive and determination to succeed. You will work with a fun team of 25 who are friendly, passionate, in a great position, with plans and investment to grow.
Offices are in the centre of Woking - two minutes from the train station, 5 minutes from the newly developed Woking town centre and 25 minutes from central London.
• You will have around 1-year experience or a keen interest in digital marketing, preferably including some PPC, and/or Analytics.
• Your attention to detail will be second to none
• You will be highly organised, intelligent, personable and professional. Highly literate and numerate with excellent attention to detail.
• You will be educated to degree or excellent A-level standard.
• You will have an enthusiasm for digital marketing and a desire to understand and learn as much as possible.
• You will enjoy an entrepreneurial culture and be keen to join a fast growing, digital business with FTSE 100 client
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this opportunity. Shortlisting will take place quickly for the right candidates.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: 20k - 30k