Coding team manager - Bracknell - 28k - 32k + bonus
We are delighted to be recruiting for our client who are a leading provider of big data, predictive analytics and forward-looking insights that help FMCG, healthcare, retailers and media companies to grow their businesses.
With the largest collection of purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data, all integrated on an on-demand cloud-based technology platform, our client guides their clients around the world in their quests to remain relevant, connect with consumers and deliver market leading growth.
The UK Marketplace Coding Team Manager is accountable for achieving high levels of coding quality through strong leadership skills, flawless planning, clear communication, driving continuous improvement and the provision of contracted deliverables on time and to the highest quality standard. They are also responsible for new business and or transitions relating to coding ensuring project timings are met and managed.
Our client are looking for an inspirational leader of a team of coding analysts, giving support, guidance and coaching. This covers all aspects of people management including poor performance management, career development, coaching, training and appraisals. This is a cross functional role working in partnership with client service, other coding teams and departments within the business, including other countries.
• Management of all aspects of contracted client deliverables are on time and correct.
• Understand the financial implication of not delivering the agreed service.
• Participates, leads and presents in client meetings.
• Leads a coding team to achieve company, division, team and personal objectives.
• Manages all people management processes – appraisals, expenses, holiday approval etc.
• Ensure that the training process is fully documented and understood by the business
• Prioritises and delegates to ensure all tasks are completed on time and correct
• Solutions focused, ability to identify issues and appropriate remedial actions following root cause analysis
• Escalates to Senior Management risks and relevant course of action as required
• Manages and updates required status reports, and coding statistics
• Effectively builds relationships with external clients and internal teams, especially Client Service
• Understand and supports team with complex queries
• Proactively identifies initiatives to improve quality and efficiency
• Pushes back appropriately where client/commercial team demands do not comply with standard operating procedures
• Scoping, briefing and management of all ongoing and project work to include creation and maintenance of project plans
• Maintain project documentation
• Escalate project risks effectively and implement corrective actions
• Ensures that all process and QC procedures are fully documented and adhered to
• Rewards high performance and coaches’ others in improving or eliminating underperformance
• Create a feedback culture, ensuring timely and direct feedback and coaching provided within the team
• Support the Operations Client Service Behaviours to ensure that they are incorporated into the everyday life of the team
Skills and Experience Required:
• Self-motivated, accountable and committed with well-developed decision-making skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to lead, influence and motivate.
• Has experience in people management, or the ability/motivation to gain this.
• Strong organisational, prioritisation and delegation skills.
• Numerate with excellent problem-solving skills and solutions focussed.
• Strong customer orientation, ability to manage complex and conflicting requirements.
• Strong team player fostering strong working relationships across teams and across departments.
• High quality of written and spoken English.
• Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Working knowledge of change management.
• Good understanding of retailers within FMCG (Supermarkets, & High Street, Symbol & independents, Petrol & Travel).
• Long-term career development in a market-leading organisation.
• Competitive salary and impressive benefit package to match.
• Working in an international company with opportunities across the UK and globally.
• Bespoke training to suit your individual needs and development.
• Friendly working environment with regular social events planned by our internal social committee through-out the year.
Salary: £28k - £32k