Senior Project Manager - Bracknell
Senior Project Manager - Bracknell - Competitive Package
**Looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a busy and growing company based in Bracknell, must have considerabe experience in the management of technical projects**
Our client are looking for a Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for working on high profile projects with Senior Executive Engagement.
On a day to day basis you will work in your clients and cross functional/ cross country internal project teams (on-shore and/or off-shore consultants) to deliver projects to committed timelines.
The Senior Project Manager position will sit within the UK Solutions & Innovation team, a team of Technology and Innovation experts focused on the creation and delivery of new products and services in to clients. The Project Manager will be expected to engage and report regularly to senior members within the client and organisation
Experience of Team Management is vital, as you may be required to lead a small number of project managers.
Main role responsibilities:
- Responsible for scoping, planning, monitoring and controlling client projects through the project lifecycle
- Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of a project: ensuring that project objectives and deliverables are clear and well defined and planning project tasks and ensuring clearly defined roles and responsibilities both internally and externally
- Client communication and activity planning, working closely to manage and set expectations
- Stakeholder management and communication of progress, issues & risks, mitigation strategies and financial management
- Ensuring that all relevant and specific processes are followed on projects
- Being responsible for all aspects of a project from the design stage through to completion and handover to the client
- Some Travel will be required
Skills and Experience required:
- Highly self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude, accountable, committed and decisive
- Well qualified project manager with a recognised qualification
- IT project management experience in a pressured, dynamic environment
- Well versed in managing senior stakeholders, both internally and at the client
- Proven experience of managing complex programmes of work/ multi workstream projects
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Experience of managing remote team members
- Experience of managing a team, line management of a growing team may be required
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to talk to clients about their business issues.
- Strong facilitation and analytical skills
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this opportunity. Shortlisting will take place quickly for the right candidates.
Salary: £ Competitive