Customer Service Advisor - Bracknell
Customer Service Advisor - Bracknell - £20k - £24K
We are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Advisor for our client who are a well-established ecommerce business based in Bracknell to join their Customer Support team.
This role is a full time, permanent opportunity which would suit someone with excellent customer service skills, an engaging telephone manner who is target and results driven.
- Responding to customer queries over the phone and via internal CRM ticketing system.
- Liaise with accounts and returns team in regard to tracking of parcels / faulty goods.
- Support existing customers and provide excellent customer service, always going the extra mile to improve and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Work independently and as a team to achieve individual and team targets.
- Keep up to date on policies and procedures to ensure a knowledgeable and expert service is always provided.
- Excellent telephone manner, experience delivering exceptional customer service.
- Experience in responding to customer queries working to KPI's.
- Good I.T. skills: including Outlook.
- Administrative / data entry experience.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise.
- Experience of working to deadlines.
Hours: 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday.
Please get in touch ASAP for immediate consideration. Only candidates who are deemed suitable in experience will be contacted back due to high response levels, however your details will be retained for other suitable job opportunities. Should you NOT wish us to retain your details then please do state this clearly on your application.
Salary: £20k - £24k