Senior Digital Project Manager (agency) - Ascot
Senior Digital Project Manager (Agency) - £40k - £55k DOE - Ascot
We are delighted to be recruiting for our client who are a leading Digital Agency working across some highly interesting sectors and clients.
As a Project Manager you will sit within the delivery team, working closely with the Account, Design and Development teams to deliver digital campaign solutions to varying clients.
You will also work with Sales and Account Management to receive the handover of new projects and keep momentum and great service paramount for both current retainer clients and new prospects.
You will be required to manage a variety of digital projects from conception stage right through to completion, following and championing the project processes to deliver projects on time and within budget ensuring client satisfaction.
Successful candidates will be from a digital agency background (5 years min) additionally you will be a confident communicator, able to keep clients regularly informed on project status and budget burn, as well as
Briefing the development teams clearly on client requirements.
- Weekly upkeep of revenue figures for each of your projects, including tracking hours spent, budget measurement and forecasting
- Responsible for plotting and scheduling new and existing projects with clear milestone markers
- Work closely with the Lead Project Manager to report weekly on leadership team figures, and project tracker metrics
- Understand client objectives and project goals and articulate them clearly in detail
- Develop and manage project plans working with the project team to execute
- Host internal kick-off meetings, daily project stand ups and project sprint reviews
- Manage resource assignments for projects, proactively identify resource challenges and provide a solution
- Monitor project risks and scope to identify solutions/actions in advance of issues
- Manage client expectations, act on client feedback and ensure delivery
- Identify needs that clients may not recognise and ensure delivery and development approach are linked to short and long term objectives
- Communicate and document project status to clients, team and management on a regular basis, resolve issues in a timely manner
- Deliver work on time and to budget
- Work with the Account Management team to identify opportunities and demonstrate additional value of our service
- Partner with project team members to present work to clients as well as confidently presenting alone
- Confidently run client meetings
- Lead on all testing from IAT, UAT and Client Feedback to Go Live
- Facilitate end of project discussions on lessons learned and knowledge gained, identify changes that need to be made, document and share
- Liaise with and manage external resource and third parties
- Maintain strong client relationships with a positive attitude
- Carry out project admin accurately in a timely and organised manner
- Manage multiple projects and retainers; where project budgets can be between £70k - £350k (approx)
- Implement Crisis Management plans for new projects
- Work closely with the Lead Project Manager to create a smooth transition between project close and retainer start
- Deal with feedback/conflicts from the project team
- 5+ years agency experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience of various Project Management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile
- Experience in responsive design, web and mobile applications, content management systems and third party integrations
- Experience working with bespoke software solutions
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
This role offers the opportunity to work with a progressive Digital organisation with like-minded ambitious individuals.
Excellent benefits are offered with the role along with working in a great environment and central location.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £40k - £55k