Customer Support / Success Specialist – Graduate Opportunity - £22k – £28k DOE - Bracknell
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for our successful client who specialise in consultancy and software services in Bracknell for a Customer Support / Customer Success Specialist.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic growing team supporting blue chip multinational customers - developing your technical skills and knowledge as well as your client support skills.
Our client offers consultancy and software services to channel partners of major IT vendors. As a first point of contact to these partners, you will work closely with them to provide first class consultancy support and ensure they fully understand the software programme in order to gain the maximum benefit from it.
Your role will include:
• Building excellent customer relationships
• Training and supporting customers to use the software
• Identify and analyse any issues or bugs
• Developing an in-depth knowledge of all IT Vendor programs
• Ensuring that the software is updated with rules and requirements from IT vendors and communicating this to customers
• Collating feedback from customers and IT vendors to further enhance and develop the capabilities of the software
• Attend meetings with the development team and test new products prior to release
• Supporting the sales team
• Contribute to the development of the infrastructure and systems required to ensure we deliver a truly first class customer experience
The successful candidate will need to have:
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• A positive, determined and confident approach to customer service
• A high level of attention to detail
• Excellent time management and a high level of self-motivation
• The ability to grasp new technical concepts easily
• Creative problem solving skills
• Graduate in a Business or IT or similar Technical degree
Interest and enthusiasm within the IT industry Ideally you will have some previous customer service experience but we will also happily consider college/university leavers with the skills outlined above.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £22k – £28k Doe