Lead Generation Executive - Bagshot
Lead Generation Executive - Bagshot - £17,500 - £18,000 basic (OTE £30k)
We are recruiting for a new role for our well established client for a Telesales and Lead Generation Executive to support their sales team.
This is a full time role but part time would be considered for the right candidate.
We are seeking candidates who would like a sales role and are keen on making phone calls and have some relevant experience in telesales. You will be calling out to prospects from a targeted list and closing on either a meeting for the sales team or a demo.
You would be closing full cycle in this role and is a lead generation role to work with the sales team on building pipeline of prospects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Outbound calls to target companies and charities in the company’s key sectors
- Influencing, negotiating and persuading targets to agree to sales meetings and demos
- Developing new business opportunities and lead generation
- Following up on leads
- Recording all activity onto the company’s CRM system
- Maintaining market and competitor knowledge
- Maintaining company and product knowledge
- Driving through telesales activities
- Attend relevant training / personal development programmes.
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Well organised and structured approach to work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good working knowledge of sales structures
- Self-motivated and flexible in approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Reliable and enthusiastic team player.
- Experience of working in a target driven commercial environment
- Experience of working within Outbound B2B Telesales environment
- Cold calling Outbound telesales
- Achieving targets.
- Candidate must have a right to work in the UK
- As an FCA regulated company, all staff are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
- The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
- Competitive basic salary plus commission package with no ceiling to earnings
- 23 days full time equivalent annual leave (rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service), plus Bank Holidays
- Company profit share subject to performance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Optical voucher scheme
- Monthly benefits include staff lunches, monthly back and neck massage, social events and high street discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme.
Immediate interview are available for the right applicants. Please get in touch ASAP to apply.
Salary: £18k - £25k + Ote