Digital Account Manager - Ascot
Digital Account Manager (Digital Marketing Agency) - £26k - £35k - Ascot
We're looking for a solid Digital Account Manager for our client based in Ascot who are leading the field with their solutions in Digital Strategy, Service Design, and Creative and Technical builds.
You will develop and maintain client relationships and become an advisor to your clients for everything digital. Providing clients with regular updates on their digital performance and upcoming trends with a view to providing recommendations on how they can continually improve their digital performance ensuring long term partnership growth and repeat business.
You will also brief the project management team on projects that have been sold so that they can successfully deliver the project to the originally agreed scope while ensuring client happiness.
You are the internal brand and business champion on behalf of your clients and have joint responsibility for delivering Client Services Excellence with the whole of the Account Management team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
This role is relationship and results-driven and has a high level of autonomy so it is important that you are a self-starter, who is self-motivated, driven and able to work under your own initiative and part of a team. Someone who understands the importance of Client Satisfaction and relishes developing strong client relationships that are mutually beneficial to both parties.
You must be ambitious and keen to succeed, with drive and enthusiasm.
- Day-to-day management of a portfolio of accounts, attending client meetings at key stages within the project lifecycle, write and prepare briefs, presentations, schedules, budgets and assist in the development of communications strategies
- Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points
- Support the Account Director and Senior Account Manager with accounts and administration
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
- Brief the team to successfully deliver the project
- Take responsibility for the delivery of clients’ market strategies
- Understand a client's business
- Work alongside our internal Strategy team, in particular our Growth strategist, to develop longer term plans to proactively drive client success
- Presenting ideas to clients - present solutions, analysis findings and results to clients
- Develop client project proposals and obtain sign-off
- Identify and plan client opportunities.
- You will show the initiative to get things done and being a team player you will endeavour to help others succeed.
- You will have a passion and knowledge of new and emerging trends in the Digital space so you have a wealth of knowledge to help your clients. You will have an eye for detail and have the ability to take a holistic view of situations. A good ability to absorb information and translate that into an overall solution is essential.
- A consultative approach will be required to successfully prepare a solution that meets both the brief and fits within budget.
- You will let your peers know how you are progressing, if there are any issues during work and ask for reviews where you feel it is necessary.
- Quality assuring your own work for the best and most relevant solutions.
- 3+ years’ Customer Success and/or Account Management within a digital agency environment
- A background with a focus on relationships, with the ability to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
- The ability to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences, at all levels of a business
- Confident communication skills (written and oral) and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organisations
- Sound business acumen and decision making, in a fast paced environment
- A consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Work with Google analytics to an intermediate level
- A good technical understanding of digital marketing channels accompanied by a strong digital and website knowledge base
- You will be a self-starter, have a positive mindset, resilience, put the team before yourself, and leave politics at the door.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client provide a creative and fulfilling environment for their employees. Onsite leisure and entertainment facilities inclue pool tables, Playstations, free food along with other perks.
They offer working from home, flexible working, amazing staff parties and training budgets.
You would be joining a very strong digital team who learn every day and continuously strive for personal and client success.
They uphold high standards and are a solid team of passionate and positive people looking to make a difference.
Everyone is in full control of their own success, and there’s no better training-ground to be the best possible version of yourself than within a team who all think and want the same.
Attitude above aptitude
Get in touch ASAP for immediate consideration and interviews for the right candidates.
Salary: £26k - £35k