Field Sales (bdm) - Farnham
Field Sales (BDM) - Farnham - £35,000 + £5,000 car allowance + Commission
We are recruiting for a new role for our growing clients for an experience Field Sales executive for a Business Development Manager role (BDM).
We are seeking a candidate who is confident and has some experience in B2B sales.
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients and proactively pursue new business opportunities by networking, cold calling or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
We are seeking a candidate with 2-3 years B2B Field Sales Experience for this role (or a business development professional who has a mix of internal and external sales).
Duties and Responsibilities include:
Implementing our client continually evolving business development strategy
Meeting the sales and financial targets set by the Head of Business Development
- Cold calling as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Pursuing sales leads, and developing strong new business relationships
- Understanding client needs, and matching these with our services
- Planning approaches and pitches. Work with the team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Managing the entire sales process, focusing on quality and customer service
- Planning and preparing persuasive presentations and proposals to clients
- Negotiating, using the full range of sales techniques
- Closing deals
- Working to and exceeding KPI’s set out at the start of each quarter
- Identify new sectors for growth in the industry
- Communicating with the key interfaces to keep them up-to-date with the status of sales
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
Experience and Knowledge:
- Proven track-record in new business B2B field sales (2 years minimum)
- Full knowledge of the sales process
- Confident negotiator and ability to close the deal
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Positive, determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Proven track record in exceeding targets
- Strong self-motivation
- Ability to work and communicate well with a remote sales team
- Ability to prioritise tasks and cope with competing demands
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Capable of hands-on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- UK driving license with own car
This is an exciting new position and we welcome applications from candidates with relevant backgrounds ASAP.
The role is offered with excellent benefits and company support.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £35,000 + £5000 Car