Business Analyst / Report Writer - Egham
Business Analyst / Report Writer - Egham - £35k
Do you have experience as a Business Analyst working with Management and Operations to support business growth?
Are you looking for a role that offers an opportunity to use your skills, initiative and instincts in creating, formatting and deploying business analysis and reports for an International business?
We are hiring for an experienced professional with wide knowledge of business operations, ideally within a technical, manufactured products or engineering sector.
Reporting into Senior Management, this is a key position within the business and offers an excellent platform to combine your knowledge and skills with your ability to influence and direct Internal Stakeholders using detailed analysis and reports. You will generate detailed analysis and reports, providing these to various internal departments in order to be used to make critical business decisions of varying nature.
- Generate and analyse business / supplier reports to management, to support business decisions
- Question credibility of reports, alignment of reports with current business needs and investigates anomalies
- Initiate, prepare and complete budgets and forecasts for engineering and associated departments ensuring the format is flexible to react to market / management changes to aid business planning
- Create periodic and ad-hoc reports to assess the performance of business areas and promotions across various benchmarks enabling effective resource focus
- Automation of reports to management and on-time delivery of standardised reports to all recipients
- Support sales operational directives with production of report / tools to assist with business decisions
- Assists other Business Analyst team members with their work and act as a support when others are absent
- Continually increase relevant knowledge and skills relating to the role
- Additional projects or duties as management define, at times required
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Ideally educated to degree level having worked within a business environment.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel including the ability to write VB. Understanding of and ability to write Transaction SQL statements for use in SSRS environment, for the automation of reports.
- Ability to create and deploy SSRS reports.
- Experience with EDI would be beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills. Confident at communication.
- Able to multi task, time manage and subsequently prepare reports and data as required by others.
- Able to think and act on own initiative.
Interviews are being scheduled ASAP, so if this sounds of interest, please submit your cv or contact us for further information at your earliest opportunity. Our consultants are shortlisting candidates this week.
Due to high response levels we guarantee only to contact suitable candidates on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.