HR Analyst – Staines - £30k - £34k
We are recruiting for our client for an experienced HR Analyst to support the Senior HR Team to analyse data and information to make recommendations on findings.
This role will involve project work and you will be experienced in providing comprehensive analytical support.
Applicants will need advanced Excel with ability to do macros, Vlook ups and be able to interrogate data along with other tools..
Analytical work will include:
• Developing reporting and dashboards to support HR Strategy
• Analysis of HR and Reward metrics.
• Analysis on renumeration, benchmarking and reporting
• Reporting on costs, compensation and other key HR cycles
• Undertaking salary surveys and benchmarking .
• Research to make recommendations to appropriate individuals
• Initiate analysis of information to ensure accuracy and compliance
• Provide information for presentations to leadership team
• Reporting on attendance and support performance / productivity metrics.
• We are seeking applicants with strong experience of working with data within a commercial environment – ideally HR
• Advanced IT and reporting skills on Excel – any experience working on HR systems such as Peoplesoft would be an advantage
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to multi task and work under pressure
• Strong communication skills to work with the HR and wider management teams.
This is an urgent role and as such interviews are available for the right candidate.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £30k - £32k