Administrator / Data Entry Clerk - Farnham
Administrator / Data Entry Clerk (Payroll) - £18,000 - £21,000 – Farnham
We are recruiting for our client based near Farnham for a new position working within their busy administrative team who are responsible for running and processing Payroll for their clients.
The payroll team process around 3000 operatives payrolls each week and therefore, this role will need someone that has fantastic attention to detail and able to spot anomalies and investigate.
Candidates must have some sort of data entry/ Admin experience to apply and be considered for this role. This doesn’t necessarily need to be within Payroll but applicants will need to be flexible and quick to learn new skills.
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for timesheet entry, preparing and running multiple payrolls on a daily and weekly basis for both PAYE and self-employed operatives.
- Manage and administer the main payroll inbox(s); processing incoming payroll schedules accurately and answering or raising any queries relating to these from clients, within the agreed turnaround times
- Process authorised advance payments and ensure recovery as agreed with the client
- Process and raise any holiday pay requests received
- Input P45 submissions for new starters ensuring these are entered accurately and in a timely fashion
- Accept and calculate statutory payment claims received by operatives and complete the necessary checks before administering for payment
- Produce daily and weekly reports for the Accounts department
- Issue and receive daily or weekly reporting from HMRC
- Answer any queries relating to payroll and invoicing from clients and operatives and be confident in sourcing answers and responding
- Complete bank reconciliations from waiting timesheets and/or invoices to payments received and identify and resolve with clients or internal staff any discrepancies which may arise
- Prepare and administer all aspects of daily payrolls and running routines in accordance with agreed deadlines and schedule, ensuring all clients are processed on the applicable payrolls as agreed within the SLA
- You will have 1-4 years administrative / data entry experience
- Strong attention to detail will be essential
- Accurate and enjoy working within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Company Benefits / Hours of Work
- 22 days holiday, increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 25 days
- Healthcare cash plan (after 1 years' continuous service)
- Car sharing incentive scheme
- Financial support with professional studies (after 1 years' continuous service)
- Childcare voucher scheme
Please APPLY ASAP for immediate interviews!
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £18k - £21k