Marketing Campaign Analyst - Guildford
Marketing Campaign Analyst - Guildford - £25k - £35k DOE + Attractive benefits
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, analytically focussed individual to join our client as a Marketing Campaign Analyst.
This role will be working within the Marketing team and the Marketing Campaign Analyst will work with colleagues across the division to capture requirements and identify the most effective ways to build measurement into their marketing campaigns.
You will produce and run reports, pulling out key insights and confidently present findings to support the successful delivery and continuous improvement of integrated campaign activity via a variety of outbound channels.
Ideal would be a candidate who is analytical but with great communication skills and if you have experience working with Marketing Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau OR Microsoft Dynamics then we want to talk to you about this opportunity ASAP!
This role could be suitable for a candidate with a few years’ experience post-Graduation or be suited at the lower end to a recent Graduate who has a relevant placement year!
- Love poring over data and pulling out insights that can drive real change?
- Have a naturally inquisitive mind?
- Have a knack for simplifying the complex, distilling information into clear usable insight?
- Know Google analytics inside and out and can you translate that into useable marketing insight?
- Have the passion to become an analytical guru in a dynamic marketing team?
In this role you’ll be:
- Using Google analytics and the CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) to pull data and report upon a wide range of metrics.
- Utilising the available range of tools for analysis, reporting and communication in order to work effectively.
- Working with channel experts to drive continuous improvement, keeping up to date with industry best practice.
- Running regular reporting and post-campaign analysis for all campaigns, delivering actionable insights and recommendations from this, so that we always continue to evolve and improve the work.
- Engaging colleagues across the division to raise the profile, visibility and appropriate use of data.
Key experience / expertise sought:
- Marketing background is essential 1 – 4 years’ experience will be considered including Graduates with a placement year
- Working in a multi-channel marketing team
- Ability to analyse a broad range of sources and channels
- Strong hands-on understanding of google analytics in a marketing context
- Experience using Tableau, Microsoft Dynamics (or similar CRM systems) and email marketing systems desirable
- Confident presentation skills
- Good report writing and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and build rapport with a diverse range of stakeholders.
Our client recognise and value their staff and are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package.
- Competitive salary
- A standard 35 hour working week
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
- A contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- An enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme
Due to high demand on applications, please apply now.
Closing date of Monday 16th MARCH.
- Do you have experience within marketing analytics?
- Do you have any experience working with google analytics, Tableau or Microsoft Dynamics?
- Do you have a marketing degree or similar?
- Do you have experience presenting insights and reports?
Salary: £25k - £35k