Customer Service & Sales Store Executive - Daventry
Customer Service & Sales Store Executive - Daventry- £18,200k + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Do you have customer service, retail, hospitality or sales experience in a customer driven role?
Do you want to work for a company who actively promote and support your health and well-being, as well as offering superb training, progression and company benefits? Then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Our client have been recognised as one of The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for. They are innovative leaders in their industry, providing individuals and businesses with an unrivalled product, the best service and the strongest Brand.
They have great people who deliver great customer service. They achieve this because they encourage a culture of partnership within the business and reward their employees for their contribution.
You will be the face and heart of the business, welcoming customers, talking to them to fully understand their requirements and presenting a solution that works and supporting them through the process.
As a Store Executive your main role is to support your customers and your team in the day to day operations of the store’s performance.
Below are some of the key areas you will be required to fulfil:
- Provide the highest standards of customer service, in person, via email or phone responding to enquiries
- Maximise sales at every opportunity through promoting the products and services available
- Be confident and comfortable negotiating day to day
- Complete daily health and safety walk arounds and help maintain the general cleanliness of the site
- Carry out general administration tasks on our database (i.e. set up customer contracts and debt management)
- Ensure that work environment and all customer accessed areas are kept clean, tidy and maintained.
- Take a flexible approach to working as part of a team or individually
- Take an equal share of responsibility by being a key holder and opening/closing your store
Our ideal Store Executive will demonstrate
- A "can do" attitude, not afraid of getting stuck into your work
- Strong listening skills with a genuine desire to help others and learn
- The ability to problem solve whilst building rapport with customers and colleagues
- Excellent prioritisation skills and ability to make decisions
- Enthusiasm and consistency with the ability to work alone or within a team
- Hunger to improve and learn new skills and a flexible approach to your working hours
Our client also offer the following attractive benefits:
- Bonus scheme (up to 25% of basic salary)
- Vouchers for life events
- Additional day off for your birthday and £50 of incentive vouchers
- Social events throughout the year
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Free on-site parking
- Monthly prize draws, department incentives and service awards
- Holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Cycle to work scheme and gym discounts (Nuffield or David Lloyd)
- Day off to volunteer for charity partner
- Training and support throughout your career
- Pension and share save scheme
- Hours of work: 40 hours per week - any 5 out of 7 days, working a mixture of early and late shifts covering the stores opening and closing times typically between 8am and 6pm.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you