Product Co-ordinator - Egham - £23k
We are recruiting for our professional and successful international client in Egham for a Product Co-ordinator.
So what exactly does the role of Product Coordinator involve?
This role exists to assist the Asset and Marketing teams in the efficient completion of daily, monthly and at times quarterly functions in order to provide first class levels of service for the field and their customers.
You will be responsible for product allocation, product discrepancies, in line with customer requirements. On the Client Support and Reporting side responsibilities will include pre-emptive actions as well as corrective actions to fix errors, low value order management approval, monthly analysis including underperformance and first stage funnel/design management.
The ability to communicate effectively and work within a pressurised environment whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy, professionalism and organisation is essential.
You will hold ownership for assisting in addressing supplier problems with new Purchase Orders, providing information to sales where resolution is not possible.
Skills and Experience Required:
Experience working in an exact role to this is not required as the position is very specific to this client.
Roles that may be transferable into this opportunity include:
• Sales Coordinator / Sales Administrator
• Internal Sales Executive
• Customer Account Manager
• Product Support
• Bids / Quotations Coordinator
• Pricing Coordinator
• Sales Account Manager
However more importantly we are looking for candidates with strong logic and ability to make decisions and problem solve along with top class communication skills.
• You will ideally be a graduate in a business discipline, or an individual who has worked within a customer service environment.
• You will have the ability to organise and prioritise, act in a pro-active manner.
• Holds excellent communication skills and possesses the skill set to build relationships with ease.
• Ability to work on own initiative, whilst maintaining team spirit.
• Displays a sense of urgency, able to multi-task and has the ability to perform under pressure.
• Competent in Microsoft packages.
• Able to show flexibility in order to adapt to ever changing needs and demands of the role.
• Private medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Life insurance
• Group income protection scheme
• Travel insurance
• RAC Breakdown cover
• Pension scheme
• Childcare voucher scheme
The office is commutable from lots of areas as is close to the train station in Egham.
Immediate interviews are available over the next 2 weeks so please get in touch ASAP to ensure that you have the opportunity to be considered.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.