Part Time Afternoon Customer Support Advisor, Inbound Calls, 16 hours per week
(14.15 – 18.15 Tuesday– Friday, every other Sunday 10.00-14.00)
We Work Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Weekend Customer Support Advisor to join our team based in Bagshot.
As a Customer Support Advisor, you are an expert blend of sales and service. Your time will be spent talking to customers, getting to understand their situation, selling the benefits of using the product and gaining their commitment.
This is not a typical call centre job! They are a close-knit team based in Bagshot and while they have grown rapidly over the last 20 years they still have a family feel where their employees are at the heart of the business.
Our client have been recognised as one of The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for. They are innovative leaders in their industry, proving individuals and businesses with an unrivalled product – the best quality facilities, the best service and the strongest Brand.
They have great people who deliver great customer service. They achieve this because they encourage a culture of partnership within the business and reward their employees for their contribution.
Our client also offer the following attractive benefits:
• Bonus scheme of up to 25% of your salary.
• An incentive scheme where you can earn vouchers to spend for yourself or your family.
• £50 of incentive vouchers and an additional day off for your birthday.
• We recognise those important life events; Bottle of champagne for an Engagement, £100 contribution to a Wedding Gift and £50 vouchers for the Birth of a Child.
• Tax and NI Savings on Childcare Vouchers and other family friendly policies to include enhanced maternity and paternity leave.
• Free on -site parking.
• Monthly prize draws, department incentives and service awards.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Sales Assistant / Sales Advisor / Retail Sales / New Business Executive.
Full training will be provided during your probation period but you should have the following skills:
• An excellent standard of communication, with the ability to build relationships.
• Enthusiasm to drive our business forward and achieve personal goals.
• The ability to fully understand and empathise with our customers situations and provide them with solutions to support them.
Salary: Â£10.51 Per Hour