Marketing Campaign Executive - Guildford
Marketing Campaign Executive – Guildford - £25k - £32k DOE
We are recruiting for our client based near to Guildford for a Marketing Executive to be responsible for the day to day marketing activities of selected brands within their group. You should be comfortable with working across all marketing channels, you will help plan, execute and evaluate campaigns that positively impact the business and that are clearly aligned to marketing and business objectives.
Main Responsibilities and Key Tasks
- Support and help develop the annual marketing plans
- With direction and guidance, plan key campaigns, identifying timings, budget and internal and external resource requirements
- Effectively brief and work with key internal and external partners as necessary to deliver campaigns on time and on budget
- Ensure all activity can be properly tracked and evaluated and report back on effectiveness of all activity and ensure learnings integrated into future thinking
- Working closely with the marketing team and other departments to maximise impact of marketing activity and ensure integration across channels
- Communicating with the e-commerce team to manage required site developments and content
- Working with Marketing Manager to implement and improve touchpoints along a customers journey with a Guest First ethos.
- Champion brand guidelines and use appropriate tone of voice for audience in all communications across 3 very different brands.
- Establish positive working relationships with relevant agencies, suppliers and third party stakeholders ensuring the best output to suit our business needs.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Use of CRM system to identify and create audiences for campaigns
- Experience with an ESP (email service provider)
- Competent in the use of Google Analytics
- Demonstrable experience of creating, managing and analysing commercial marketing campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience using a CMS such as Umbraco / Wordpress
- Experience using Adobe Suite or similar programs
- Previous experience in marketing
- Ability to deal with many varied tasks and brands on a daily basis
- Strong interpersonal skills, to maintain excellent relationships with key colleagues and influence key outcomes
- Be Passionate in everything we do
- Work together as a united team
- Be innovative embracing and driving change
- Stand out and be distinctive
Salary: Â£25k - Â£32k