Business Development Manager - Camberley - Â£45k + Car Allowance + Commission - Camberley
Business Development Manager Camberley - £45k + Car Allowance + Commission
Our fast developing client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to work within their New Business team offering leading telecommunication solutions.
This is a field based role with a minimum of two days per week at Head Office in Camberley, Surrey.
Monday - Thursday: 9:00am-5:30pm
- Manage your own diary - turn leads into client appointments
- Generate and close new business through client acquisition
- Prepare monthly sales reports to demonstrate successful progress on sales pipeline
- Manage client accounts and new business leads and ensure all information is recorded in CRM and remain up-to-date including contacts, account profile & opportunities
- Work with Marketing and Lead Generation teams to qualify opportunities. Assume responsibility to drive opportunities forward and ensure they are followed up appropriately
- Build strong rapport with new clients to understand their objectives and develop long-lasting relationships
- Build relationships within the sales teams of our strategic partners to drive further value & opportunity in accounts
- Deliver professional client presentations
You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant departments including: Operations, Accounts, Technical Support and Senior Management. You will be an ambassador of the company.
- Previous experience of selling telephony solutions, either Hosted or On-Premise
- Proven track record of winning new business
- Experience of selling branded telephony products within last role
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience in delivering professional presentations
- Ability to network within a customer organisation to identify all key influencers and decision makers
- Be able to manage long and short sales cycles
- Have sound analysis and decision-making skills
- Driven and personable
- Self-starter, proactive with can do attitude
- Problem solver
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment, adopting a proactive approach at all times
- Strategic thinker who is able to use own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong MS Office package skills and CRM experience
- Ability to interact with people across the organisation, and to build lasting effective professional relationships
- Competitive salary and generous OTE package, top performers within the company can expect an OTE up to 3 x their basic salary
- Car Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Health Scheme
- Free Eye tests
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company mobile phone & laptop
- Home office set up
Please get in touch ASAP for immediate consideration. Only candidates who are deemed suitable in experience will be contacted back due to high response levels, however your details will be retained for other suitable job opportunities.
Should you NOT wish us to retain your details then please do state this clearly on your application.