Copywriter - Guildford - £15 per hour (Temp until the end of the year with a view to be reviewed)
We are looking for an experienced Copywriter to create engaging content and resources in both online and offline formats for our client in Guildford.
This is a short term role until the end of the year with a view to be reviewed.
If you are an expert in content development and management, ambitious and highly organised then this could be your next perfect position.
You will be responsible for creating and managing content and copywriting in a number of online and offline formats to support different departments.
Knowledge and Skills required:
• Copywriting experience for a range of mediums including web, social media, brochures and presentations
• Editorial skills
• Attention to detail
• Experience in writing clear briefs and communicating requirements
• Strong content writing experience
• Experience within Education or an understanding of Education and Subjects would be highly advantageous
• Degree Educated
• Ability to work with others to achieve team vision.
• Challenge self and other to create solutions.
• Flexible, forward thinking and have a solutions focused approach.
• Track record of building and maintaining relationships.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
Our client recognise and value their staff and are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package. This includes:
• Competitive salary
• A standard 35 hour working week
• 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
Please apply ASAP for immediate consideration.
Do you have experience within Copywriting?
Do you have experience of producing content and resources?
Do you have a high attention to detail?
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £15 Per Hour