Guest Services Assistant Manager - Guildford - £25k - £30k + Excellent Benefits + Holidays
Our client is a leading travel organisation passionate about providing amazing holidays for their customers. They continually strive to improve their offering and delivery, keeping guest at the heart of everything they do.
We are seeking a candidate passionate about providing fantastic experience to customers. As a business they are aware that they do sometimes make mistakes and want to make it easy for their guests to let them know so they can improve.
You will assist the Senior Guest Services Manager with the day-to-day management of the Post-Departure Guest Services Executive team, being the first point of escalation for the team and stepping up to 'acting manager’ in the absence of the Senior Guest Services Manager.
You will need to help grow and maintain relationships internally and externally to deliver the best possible post-departure experience for guests, helping to create and nurture lifetime relationships with our guests as a trusted travel brand.
Candidates will need to be flexible as this role will be working 5 day week Monday to Saturday with a day in lieu - 37.5 hours per week, but you will be required to work occasional weekends and flexibility around these hours of operation are required due to the nature of the industry.
Overseas travel will be required in this role as required - but the role is based from Surrey.
• You will support the day-to-day delivery of the Guest Services Post-Departure team against agreed KPIs
• You will assist with team development and to be a point of escalation for complex guest issues.
• You will be passionate and innovative, leading by example and helping to create a team who are multifunctional and can respond to guests’ feedback across a number of channels: phone, face to face, social, email & letter.
• You will encourage and support First Contact Resolution (FCR) through the team and encourage more personal conversations with guests.
• To ensure the team are working efficiently whilst keeping the guest at the heart of our decision making and identifying future improvements to improve the overall guest experience.
• You will be required to assist with the collation of management information for communication to key stakeholders, including post-departure reporting both during and as an end of season review.
• We are looking for a flexible candidate who is willing to go the extra mile for guests to deliver distinctive and trusted guest service.
• This role requires a strong team player who is able to help facilitate the development of a very knowledgeable and rounded team who can deliver against a set of key KPIs.
• You will need to be passionate about guest service and a strong motivator capable of delivering brilliant basics and where appropriate 'wow’ our guests with small noticeable touches.
• You will need to be organised and articulate, with a keen eye for detail.
• You will have very strong English language skills both written and verbal.
• You will be driven by results and achievements, with a passion and desire to deliver high standards.
It will be desirable to have a strong knowledge of ABTA and the CEDR Arbitration Scheme, travel law and an intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
It is essential that you have at least 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service role to be considered.
Being a keen traveller who has also worked abroad is desirable and a good knowledge of our brands will be a strong advantage.
Our client are located in fantastic offices with a brilliant team of people.
Excellent benefits are offered with the role including x2 holidays per year for you and your spouse / children.
Please apply ASAP for immediate consideration.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £25k - £30k