Customer Service Advisor - Godalming
Guest Services Advisor (Customer Services Advisor) - Godalming - £20k - £25k + Excellent Benefits + Holidays
Our client is a leading travel organisation passionate about providing amazing holidays for their customers.
They continually strive to improve their offering and delivery, keeping guest at the heart of everything they do.
We are seeking a candidate passionate about providing fantastic experience to customers. As a business they are aware
that they do sometimes make mistakes and want to make it easy for their guests to let them know so they can improve.
You will be working within the Guest Services Team handling Post-Departure queries from customers, being the first point of
contact and providing a first class customer experience to resolution.
You will need to help grow and maintain relationships internally and externally to deliver the best possible post-departure
experience for guests, helping to create and nurture lifetime relationships with guests as a trusted travel brand.
Candidates will need to be flexible as this role will be working 5 day week Monday to Saturday with a day in lieu
37.5 hours per week, but you will be required to work occasional weekends and flexibility around these hours of operation
are required due to the nature of the industry.
- You will support customers on a daily basis with problems and queries against agreed KPIs
- You will work with the wider team and management to resolve more complex guest issues.
- You will be passionate and innovative, responding to guests’ feedback across a number of channels: phone, face to face, social, email & letter.
- You will work on First Contact Resolution (FCR) and work on building personal conversations with guests.
- You will constantly look to improve services and the overall guest experiences daily.
- We are looking for a flexible candidate who is willing to go the extra mile for guests to deliver distinctive and trusted guest service.
- This role requires a strong team player who is able to help facilitate the resolution of issues and deliver against a set of key KPIs.
- You will need to be passionate about guest service and a strong self motivator capable of delivering brilliant basics and where appropriate 'wow’ guests with small noticeable touches.
- You will need to be organised and articulate, with a keen eye for detail.
- You will have very strong English language skills both written and verbal.
- You will be driven by results and achievements, with a passion and desire to deliver high standards.
- It will be desirable to have a background within hospitality or travel with an intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- It is essential that you have at least 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service role to be considered.
- Being a keen traveller who has also worked abroad is also desirable.
- Our client are located in fantastic offices with a brilliant team of people.
- Excellent benefits are offered with the role including x2 holidays per year for you and your spouse / children.
Shortlisting and interviewing for this role is taking place THIS WEEK so if this looks of interest please don’t delay in getting back to us to discuss.
Salary: £20k - £25k